1. Gone Girl- Gillian Flynn (there was a movie release last year)
2. Frida (a biography of Frida Kahlo) – Hayden Herrera
3. Life moves pretty fast: the lessons we learned from eighties movies.- Hadley Freeman. I attended a book slam at Clapham for this one and she read a chapter which I loved and got it.
4. The lovely bones – Alice Sebold – saw the movie years ago
5. The Lunatic Tale: Forever single- Woody Allen ( this is an old book I found at my dad’s- you can literally read it 10 mins)
6. Americanah- by a Nigerian author – Chimamanda Adiche. Just finished this one. Was good!
7. Only Time Will Tell- Jeffrey Archer
These ones are a bit more maybe feminist inclined:
8. The reluctant bride – Lucy Mangan
9. Hopscotch and handbags- Lucy Mangan
10. The one you love – Paul Pikington
11. Just One Night- Lexi Ryan
12. Great Expectations – Charles Dickens
13. Pendulum days- Mark Ryan (he is my bff)
14. The Adventures of TinTins too.
15. Emotional Intelligence – Daniel Goleman.
I have started to read a few books by Kaballah authors.